Chronic logging out

VMacKenzie

For some reason this BB keeps dropping my login as I navigate threads, even if I don't open a new window or tab in my browser or don't use the Back button. Sometimes it even logs me out in the middle of posting which just happened. I typed my post and hit Post and it said I don't have permission to do that, even though it showed me logged in at the top. . . I had to re-log in and then was able to post. This kind of thing happens from my home PCs, laptop, work computer and sometimes my iPhone 4.

Any settings I should look at or deleting cookies or anything to try? Don't have the issue with other boards.

When I log in there's a small block beside the username box that I check to keep me logged in. Try that next time.

As long as I check that box I never have an issue. If not I'm tossed out constantly.

I'm using tapatalk 2 and it's been doing it to me.

Checking the little box does make it a little better, but invariably it unchecks itself in a day or two.

Tapatalks settings for cookies (remembering site settings) are controlled by the tapatalk company not the website. Not much the site can do about it.

As for most cellphones they wont keep cache info long at all.

Now if a computers doing it then theres stuff to check.

I use the full site on my phone without an issue. I tried tapatalk and was less than impressed.

Never had an issue, ever, on any machine. Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser, and Tapatalk shouldn't be doing that, it remembers your accounts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back