gmcz71502

95 dodge 3500 4x4 w/12 valve cummins 160 pump
DDP4s special made by lenny himself flow 67lpm
66/74/16 hx52 billet hybrid turbo
4000 governor springs
16deg timing
tuned afc
6" stacks
new headgasket with firering gasket.when gasket was removed could still see factory swirl on cylinder walls
with no lip at top of cyl wall
mack plug for full rack travel
Colt cam stage 2..
cam gear retainer
kdp tabbed
new radiator
new waterpump
fan clutch
serp belt

Now has 6-speed (nv5600) took out 47rh.
4200plate load dual disc southbend clutch
southbend hydralics
Trans is out of a 02 (bigger input)

has the newer 241dhd in it now (02)
needs a 97 241dhd for speedometer to work.

4.10 gears in rear open all new carrier and pinion bearings
4.10 gears in front open all new carrier and pinion bearings
new balljoints and seals in frt.
updated 98-99 hd steering
newer wheel bearings
70% 315/75/16 goodyear MTR's

interior is in nice shape has one small tear in driver seat
newer carpet floor has bedliner coating then carpet on top
new dash top
20% tint

Paint is starting to peel on hood and on top of doors, this is the only rust on truck and its only surface rust.

Im sure there is more just cant think of it at this time...
truck has just under 300,000 miles on it. I would drive this truck absolutely anywhere. THE ONLY REASON IM SELLING IS TO BUY A 4DOOR PICKUP.

$10,000 O.B.O

Send text or call 352-843-4998 My name is Steven. If I dont answer leave message ill call back.

dodge 12valve pictures by gmcz71502 - Photobucket

Last edited:
Price it before you get flooded with people asking, good luck with the sale, free bump

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

Nevermind, for some reason didn't scroll down far enough, good price

Sent using tapatalk from my HTC Aria

Thank You...just looking for a commonrail... Im the second owner only has small bit of surface rust not rotted out like some of those northern trucks...lol

Dynoed 3 times in 1 day. put down 426hp with the auto pushing 35lbs of boost. This was the first time I ever dynoed a truck before. I didnt load the dyno at all and it pushes 55lbs on the street. I have only sled pulled it twice at local fairs just to see what it would do. Drove it there, sled pulled in the 2.6 class, drove home.

I might just have to see what kinda funds I can move around. You aint but about a 4hr ride from me.

wow, sure does seem like that sled was a tough sob to get moving!

really soft track they laid clay over their bounty mud hole.. I weigh 185 and every step I took about 4ft around me shook.

if your close to asking price I can meet atleast halfway. Ill drive it just about anywhere.

Im workin on getting the money right. I will give you a call tomorrow.

If i could sell my flatbed, id be all over this, its pretty much my dream truck.

good luck with the sale, really nice truck

Cody

sorry I missed your call, I got your voicemail, ill call you in the morning.

is the front and rear open difs? welded , limited slip, lockers? what happened to the auto in it? didnt like it?

open diffs, im just not an auto person all of my trucks have been manuals and someone wanted to trade so I jumped on it.

Back