Clean power?

Burner

slow poke
How much power can you get out of a 6.7 on fuel without excessive smoke?

Also, what's the HP/TQ break point on the auto trans?

My smarty seems to be making some pretty good power and VERY little smoke. I had the PMT/mp8 before the s67, and it would smoke like a freight train. Now with the s67 and mp8...hardly at all. I am on sw7 with all defaults. Running me software.

Your trans is stock? Why do you run the MP8 and SMARTY together?

I also had the pmt mp-8 stack and now the smarty mp-8 the smarty mp-8 is and excellent stack works well and doesnt smoke as bad as the pmt did

Your trans is stock? Why do you run the MP8 and SMARTY together?

Trans is stock.
More power of course! I usually keep the mp-8 off unless I want to ensure I am squeezing every last bit of power out of it.

you guys need to try this new s67 beta software. shoot me an email and please make sure you clean your map sensor. makes a HUGH difference

Bob,

Thanks for the new software. I like it alot better. Just hope everyone cleans map sensor and has a clean fuel, and air filter. B.T.W. makes great power and doesn't smoke that bad. :clap:

Mike

Right on guys its getting better everyday, the R & D is paying off yet again

I like the performance on the new software but highway crusin'..... euhhh.. I don't know?

I Dont smoke alot on SW7. I took a trip to the coast and avg about 19.5 hand calc with the new beta software. EGTs were way cooler. Like being in my 5.9 again. I was pulling some pretty good inclines and I just kept it paddled in 5th gear and was holding about 780-800 degrees with 29lbs of boost if I went into 6th then I would climb into the 1100 range.

Nice and WELCOME to Comp D! That's a killer first post!:rockwoot:

I Dont smoke alot on SW7. I took a trip to the coast and avg about 19.5 hand calc with the new beta software. EGTs were way cooler. Like being in my 5.9 again. I was pulling some pretty good inclines and I just kept it paddled in 5th gear and was holding about 780-800 degrees with 29lbs of boost if I went into 6th then I would climb into the 1100 range.

Nice. I love these 6.7's they are torque monsters!

curtwall is running a race tune, so stay tuned

...... WOW.... with a little fine tuning this thing is gonna RIPPP!

ok, almost a week...... what'cha got? How are the new tunes doing?

Back