Cleaning garage..NEW FASS, EGR COOLERS..

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
NEW FASS 150/90 w/ pick-up tube....$400 +shipping in US

185a6dc2-1.jpg

NEW EGR coolers.... $200ea in US

94481581.jpg

I cannot believe you posted this here. I hate myself for any ounce of sympathy I had for all the crap you get here, Tank.

I would say that "You know better... " but I'm honestly not sure that even after 5k+ posts that you do... I've narrowed it down to two possibilities: Ignorance or Arrogance. Which is it?

Why does tank get so much chit from everyone? (besides this). Was it one horrible incident, or just a bunch over time?

I cannot believe you posted this here. I hate myself for any ounce of sympathy I had for all the crap you get here, Tank.

I would say that "You know better... " but I'm honestly not sure that even after 5k+ posts that you do... I've narrowed it down to two possibilities: Ignorance or Arrogance. Which is it?

I'll take laziness/ignorance for $1000 please Amish.

Why does tank get so much chit from everyone? (besides this). Was it one horrible incident, or just a bunch over time?

Started long ago....made some monumental rookie mistakes....it's kind of a thing here....

CompD TOS...to be a member on CompD...you have to hate me with every chromosome in your body....LOL

He likes it that way. LOL

YUP YUP....LOL LOL

Last edited:
I seriously have no idea how I got the gayyy tag attached to me...

I just dont think before I speak...

I seriously have no idea how I got the gayyy tag attached to me...

I just dont think before I speak...

There are a number of reasons.

But who quotes themselves in their OWN signature? :bang

RacinDuallie put it there!! And where the hell is he??

Back