Coaltrain 2013 Mud racing season mashup video

NakeDiesel

Smoke'n in the Mud
Finished up the 2013 season this weekend by attending the Central States Shootout at Kansas Badlands this weekend. I ran in Class 5 with 85 other trucks and thought I was going to be way outgunned in this class. I ended up doing way better than I thought I would and think I finished in the top 10 trucks, waiting on the full class results to be posted to know for sure. I also ran in their class 6 but was the 5th truck through out of 34 trucks and by the end the pit was way faster than it was at the start. Had a lot of fun this season racing the truck.

I put together a video of all of my runs over this season.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3OW7XQmGuI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3OW7XQmGuI[/ame]

Cooooooool. You ran the crap out of that baby!!! What are ya doing to keep down your egt's?

Have you hit any of the MRA or NMRO races? I'm a little curious what class they would stick you in.

Great job and keep it going. I've got one in the works, but, your better than halfway across the US for us to run together. We may hit the Indy Jamboree with it next year though.

Finished up the 2013 season this weekend by attending the Central States Shootout at Kansas Badlands this weekend. I ran in Class 5 with 85 other trucks and thought I was going to be way outgunned in this class.

That was fun to watch, thanks for sharing!

My EGT's are through the roof on my runs. Which is probably the reason my little turbo crapped out on me at the first of it's 3rd season of use. The EGT's don't quite peg the 2000 mark now with the s475.

Not sure what classes I would run in the MRA. They don't have any races out here. At KBL, I ran classes 5 and 6. But the org I normally race with it's class 2 and 3. Class 2 is the 14" vacuum class (Modified Street) and 3 is (Super Street). I plan on moving up to running class 3 and 4 (prostreet) next year. But I've got to shave a lot more weight off my truck to be competitive in those classes.

Mike, MAMR races in Tulsa, OK and Porter, OK. We raced at each place 3 times each this past season.

Back