Coil Springs

johndeere1

It's a dumb question but i am looking to see if anyone knows where i can get some heavy front coil springs made for a 96 dodge with a 5.9?? The weight that is hanging off the front end the stock coil springs hate life. I checked local up here and all the springs should could say is good luck.

I put Skyjacker 2" (i think) lift coils with outboard shocks on mine. Sits nice with the weight on and clears 35's and gets on and off the trailer real nice.

Alright thanks for the in put this weight box is huge 850 lbs empty it will have my ice and all the pumps and battery and fuel up font plus the weight of the motor. I will look into the positive stop idea.

can i get a little more info on the positive stop idea? it would be helpful pictures exc..

Build bump stops for the ride height you want and find the lightest softest coil springs you can put in there with some good shocks that have compression and rebound adjustment. The heavier the spring the more nose lift you will have which will give you less hitch height. 2¢

Alright as of right now I'm running stock coil springs with brand new 5100 series shocks bilstien

Back