Color opinions needed.

Ok so my Mega cab needs some body work done so while all thats getting done its going to get a new color. Im having a hard time deciding what color to go with. Its inferno red right now but want to do something different with it.

Im open to about anything right now but really leaning towards a very dark purple (let all the jokes commence) it will be dark enough to look basically black but when the sun hits it you see the purple tint.

I want somethin different and unique basically without going wild with tribal or any stuff like that. So all help would be appreciated.

Yes its getting a color change for sure. Already at the body shop LOTS of body work needs to be done. I got a nice check from insurance for hail damage. So insurance is paying for most of it. Its good to have friends in the body shop business.

The truck had been wrecked before I got it and was "fixed" by a local body shop who had no business working on it. I bought it knowing this but I got a great deal on the truck and it didnt look bad unless you know really what you were looking at. After this last hail storm I got enough money to go ahead and get it fixed right. So I just have to deicde for sure on color. I dont want to be plain but I dont want to stand out to much if that makes since.

have you considered a two tone? And i dont mean the same style of the 2ng gen trucks, but maybe a top half/bottom half type two tone, or just a stripe down the side to offset the color?

I thought about a 2 tone was really thinking a blue on top and silver on bottom for a long time but ended up on my 65 mustang doing silver body with blue stripes. I love the blue and silver but dont want both of them matching. Also thought about a black on top and silver on bottom but im horrible on deciding. It took me 2 years to decide for sure what color to paint my car.

Not gunna lie yellow crossed my mind for about 2 mins. I just dont think I could do yellow.

It would be different for sure....heck I will just sell ya my truck and you can get it painted yellow.

Back