Colorado Lady saying hello!

DentsideFummins

I just wanted to give a quick hello ! I have a 1978 F150 Ranger and I also have a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 that I am excited to swap into my Ford. I can't wait to get started and to see where my lil Ford will end up!

Last edited:
Welcome to CompD. Walk softly and prepare for a 4000 post welcome thread lol

Sent from my flashscan v2

Assuming it's Kait by the truck description!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Thanks everybody! Looks like some of my instagram/ facebook followers already found me. I really just wanted to make a build thread for myself so I can track my progress, show others my swap, and hopefully get some ideas on a few things that I am unsure of. I'm looking to get into the 10.90 class eventually but I've got a long ways to go. Thanks for warm welcome!

I wonder how long this one will go. Also that is a nice truck, seen it on the book of face.

Are you doing a body swap or engine and drivetrain?

We were talking about that the other day. Probably gonna box and stiffen the Ford frame, swap over the Dana 70, Dana 60, and complete drive train. She hasn't 't decided how wild to go with it yet but we were talking about front and rear 4 links, build the 47re, and shoot for 5000-5500 lbs and a quick spooling 800-900 hp or so p-pump 24V setup.

Back