Colorado Lady saying hello!

Yup! That's what I want. A fast lil farm truck that can hold its own on the street and be consistent on the track.

Is this the girl you are always pretending to date on the facebook?

That guy is so weird...he edits me into pictures and makes fake accounts of me so he can say that we are in a relationship with one another. His truck is pretty sweet though!

I saw he built this pretty sweet Fummins recently so I might ask for his help on a few things though! But I really don't want to encourage him....

I saw he built this pretty sweet Fummins recently so I might ask for his help on a few things though! But I really don't want to encourage him....

Don't encourage him for sure. He asked me and Seth a bunch of questions one time and the next thing you know he had cut up a perfectly good truck!

That guy is so weird...he edits me into pictures and makes fake accounts of me so he can say that we are in a relationship with one another. His truck is pretty sweet though!

Judging by his reaction times on the tree at least you wouldn't have to worry about any premature bedroom problems if you ever really give him a chance.:Cheer:

Oh Rob, how I dearly miss you! Are you coming to Texas next weekend? and yeah I would have to agree that I am sure that wouldn't be a problem with that man! :eek:

Judging by his reaction times on the tree at least you wouldn't have to worry about any premature bedroom problems if you ever really give him a chance.:Cheer:

:hehe: slow compared to you isn't nessecarily slow:lolly: If I ever get my junk back together I should be a little more competitive though.

Back