Comin' home SOON

Been in Iraq for WAY too long now, but I'll be home in approximately 20 days...not excited or anything.:shake:

Awesome, where at in Texas? If its anywhere near me, I'm buying. Be safe, and get your ass home. Make sure everyone there knows your service is appreciated, and Thanks so much from all of us here at Comp D!

Thank you all a bunch...I'm out of Ft Hood, but I'm from the San Antone Area...Dalpilot did you by any chance make it out to the Dyno Day in buda...I know alot of the dodge guys out there.

Well Hurry up. LOL. No I did not make it to the Dyno in BUDA.

Thanks for your service and welcome back! If you get over my way, the beer is on me! Jeremy.

Have a safe trip back. Take things slow if you can stand it when you get home. Truck like yours can get ya in trouble "quick", pun intended. Enjoy the family, eat good, and unwind before you start havin' fun. Take care.

Awesome man - have a safe trip and THANKS! for what you do.:thankyou2:

alittle bit of a VERY late update...I am and have been home safe for quite some time...thank you all for your well wishes.

welcome back man one of my friends just got sent over a couple weeks ago and wont be back till august if i remember right

Back