common rail go's 9.39@148 congrats

That's getting it done, very nice. Is that all #2 or is he spraying? Compounded or singe turbo?

dang that thing cleared up nice looks like it could use some more fuel and run a little bit better time. keep up the good work guys!

nice that's smoken fast and still has the steel bed in it, good work .

Gabby runs our Race Series injectors, two of our new 150% CP3 pumps and a custom Silver Series 74mm turbo. Gabby is a drag racer at heart. His ideas and knowledge of drag racing amaze me and I believe that’s the real secret to his success. Congrats Gabby!

awesome work. i think this truck shows that a single turbo with proper tuning can run great. thank god there is finally a shop and someone with some knowledge in South Florida.

i like the 4 wheel drive burnout. first time i have seen that in diesel trucks. incredible that it runs that quick with a single 74. atta boy. :clap: whats the race weight?

I've heard that truck is a 1/2 ton. Any truth to this?

Regardless, that is awesome!

I've heard that truck is a 1/2 ton. Any truth to this?

Regardless, that is awesome!

Not sure bout the half ton thing but I do know it's had significant changes for weight..

Rear axle is a ford 9" is what I heard....Not sure on front. Would surprise me if it was changed too.

Either way, heavily modded for power / weight = Bad A$$!!

I believe it started out a 2500 and now sports Ford 9" front and rear.

It's still on youtube, just not available from the users profile page it appears...

Here's a new link for it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fFs_vyIT40

Talk about moving, things cleared up....FAST
I wonder how much spray he's putting through there, but that doesn't matter. What really gets me is the fact that of a single turbo...just wow

NICE! :nos::nos::nos:

I remember a in cab vid a while back, sounded great.

Thats sweet. Sounds like the track was sticky. You can hear them sticking to the track as they walk off.

the track he ran at is sick, the old Moroso, now its called Palm Beach International Raceway. they tore up the old track, and put concrete down the whole 1320. used you could look down the left and right lane and see dips in the track near the 1000ft mark. but now it is dead straight.

awesome work. i think this truck shows that a single turbo with proper tuning can run great. thank god there is finally a shop and someone with some knowledge in South Florida.

20lb bottle of nitrous will make up for lack of second charger. I would like to know what i weighs?

Back