Comp D DeathMatch Grudge Race at TS Outlaw Event....

1st ever Comp D Deathmatch grudge Race

• Dockboy v. Diesel Power

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Alldiesels V. Duke1n

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • DJ v. W1cked

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • UNBROKEN v. Lott (Powerstroke Racer)

Votes: 15 17.6%

• Total voters

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
As if The Cooler Racing, Open House, Drag Rcing and Sled Pulls were not enough, We have been given the green light by Dennis and Sheila to put together a one pass, Winner take all Grudge race at the TS outlaw event. :woohoo::woohoo:

Basically, I need two of you keyboard racers to put your pride on the line and race for bragging rights, beer and the respect of your peers. Here is the deal:

You can dial your truck in during the test passes, and we will run the Grudge race between rounds of eliminations. You can also enter the regular races as well, but you may have to come right back to the starting line after the grudge match depending on your bracket. The Looser has to buy beer for the winner and be photographed wearing a "Winner is my Daddy" Tee shirt. Said Photo will be posted on the front page of the Compeitition Diesel Website!

This will be the first ever event of it's kind, and you have the chance to go down in history as the first Comp D Deathmatch Champion!

I'm going to post a poll for some matches that would be cool, and I'll be taking nominations as well.

Timbeaux38 said:
The Looser has to buy beer for the winner and be photographed wearing a "Winner is my Daddy" Tee shirt. Said Photo will be posted on the front page of the Compeitition Diesel Website!

:hehe: :hehe: LOL :hehe: :hehe:

That is too funny...

P.S. Tim, this should be a public poll... I'm voting for option 1

Chris

:hehe: LOL :hehe:

How about I take them all on!!!!!!:woohoo: :rockwoot: :hehe:

You'd have to venture out of your comfort zone first. :poke: LOL

Timmmay Bobby's in trouble now ...forgetting the women...Shame shame shame LOL

DIESEL POWER said:
im in......... all the way:woohoo:

:hehe:

First.............. you have to show up....................
Second.......... you have to run whatcha brung......
Third............. no crying cause your 800+ hp, 11.5 sec gets whipped by a POS Powerstroke:what: :hehe: :snoop: LOL

Dockboy said:
:hehe:

First.............. you have to show up....................
Second.......... you have to run whatcha brung......
Third............. no crying cause your 800+ hp, 11.5 sec gets whipped by a POS Powerstroke:what: :hehe: :snoop: LOL
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: we'll see LOL LOL LOL

hey doc do you still have tickets to your race? ( all the info i got on cummins forum was deleted as i was banned) if you do i will take one, and then we can make this happen! pm me with the info or post it thanks.

I've been around David and Richard flapping their gums on who has the fastest truck, it's two FORDS racing..............who cares :poke: LOL LOL

I read all about Greg and Diesel Power's lil feuding match......unless DP has enough HP to run all over Greg, he's gonna get taken at the line, that man can run a race :rockwoot:

DJ....in minime, against a Dodge.....interesting............

Robert and Mike FINALLY racing on something besides a keyboard?????????????

THIS I GOTTA SEE!!!!!!

DIESEL POWER said:
hey doc do you still have tickets to your race? ( all the info i got on cummins forum was deleted as i was banned) if you do i will take one, and then we can make this happen! pm me with the info or post it thanks.

Ummmmmm Wade, dunno if you read the first post, but this will be held at the TS Outlaw race (hence the title):redx:

The TS Race May the 12th In Bowling Green Ky. about 7-1/2 -8 hours from you LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Ummmmmm Wade, dunno if you read the first post, but this will be held at the TS Outlaw race (hence the title):redx:
good i'll be there too:woohoo:

Any other matchups we ned to look at?

I don't care who he runs, after all the bs. on the post i wanna see this "833" hp common rail at a track! only about 25 hours from florida right? come on w1cked

Back