Comp Diesel took my MONEY!

Does this FCKTard think that he is the only one that can find out personal information about someone and then post it on a public forum, as inaccurate as it may be. I say we send the CompD patrol over to his site and return some favors to the DB. Anyone have an Email Spam Program we can flood his Fking email with since he was inteligent enough to post it in here. n2brk@aol.com

I might have accidentally signed his email up for Daily DILF subscription Emails

Last edited:
I'm a good friend of wally personally.... hes a good dude regardless of what you might think. Trucks a little on the slow side though LOL.

In all fairness, he's been burned pretty good in the diesel world several times...gets ya to a point whee you don't take chances..even with 5 bucks

I'm a good friend of wally personally.... hes a good dude regardless of what you might think. Trucks a little on the slow side though LOL.

In all fairness, he's been burned pretty good in the diesel world several times...gets ya to a point whee you don't take chances..even with 5 bucks

Seems like a good dude to me. Can take some licks and keep going :Cheer:

Beech, you're killing my fun... they don't need to know I'm actually OK. hahahaha

BTW - we had a huge hailstorm and my internet's been out since last night. Still have an outage, but the local Dunkin Donuts has free internet :) HOLY CRAP, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just put the "profit" in the tip cup for Ramish. I told him the Big Man gave it to me to pass on to a worthy cause. If you ever need a cup of Coffee on Route 70 in Cherry Hill, NJ... you have a friend and a donut waiting.

Ok, gotta run back home. It's still fun.

Wally

That should be easy. It died a month ago.

postcat.jpg

Back