Compd gathering???

Being in the SDX section.........

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That was actually our bottle of red stag last year. Best part

Lets get this figured out....friday or saturday is my vote. Seems like there will be more of us there.

Friday would be nice since Saturday is the retard night but I can try for Thursday.

Is the plan to meet somewhere in the fairgrounds, or somewhere in town? We can all blow smoke at all the redlights then!!!!

Probably fairgrounds but I am open to places in town assuming we don't attract a bunch of the Burlington dbag overflow.

There's a Chik Fil A now on the grounds of the fairgrounds, directly out in front of the drag strip..

hmmmm interesting...bet that place will be raking in the cash that weekend.

im down for meetin up anytime durin the week. ill be there from Wednesday thru sunday

I will be there on grounds wednesday afternoon till sunday camping look for my red '06 with military plates on it.

Welp me and some others are camping by the back entrance. Got a silver flat bed 4th gen hooked to a camper, and my truck (blue second gen) and another compd members truck (red 2nd gen like mine). Who else staying on the grounds?!

Couple of us are over by the blue n silver 2nd gen where the ditch runs through... We've had fun so far..

I decided to go to Billings. Maybe I will catch you all next year.

Did anyone figure out a time and place to meet/gather??? Definitely not wanting to associate with those other guys......here til Sunday.

Back