CompD Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyCummins

Such a bad forum and constanly hating on other forums! You guys are the pissy ones and i bet i get banned for just saying that Cummins Forum Rules! its atleast better than CompD

BOTTSR!:rules:

You will probably get banned. Not for what you said, but because your attitude comes off as only here to cause problems. Have a nice day

You will probably get banned. Not for what you said, but because your attitude comes off as only here to cause problems. Have a nice day

Only people from compd will say this.

School Bus its Brotherhood of the traveling silencer ring ask about it on CF

Such a bad forum and constanly hating on other forums! You guys are the pissy ones and i bet i get banned for just saying that Cummins Forum Rules! its atleast better than CompD:umno:

BOTTSR!:nail:

Really? :welcome::badidea:

:redx::new:​

Only people from compd will say this.

School Bus its Brotherhood of the traveling silencer ring ask about it on CF

I know what your talking brother! I got to go on a cruise with a bunch of dudes from CF, had a great time! I had to leave though when everyone started shoving natural lights in there ass blasting Kenny Chesney. Little gay.

Oh dang you got me. That comeback was so good I just have to leave this thread now. YOU WIN THE INTERNETS.

But seriously, did you go to the PHOOKER school of smack talk?

we dont see eye to eye but this guy has less intelligence than Curtis Holmes.

This is why your not supposed to do drugs and bang your sister, you make abominations like the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back