CompD swag? no more?

I have a few things in the works, be patent. It's very expensive to try to keep inventory. Last time I did this I worked my Ass off with shirts and such...with little to no payoff for the time I spent on the project.

Quit your *****in and give us the hook up! LOL

Seriously though, is no one here in the tshirt business?

can we please, please, please get a pocket tee.... with something small on the pocket... and the large picture or whatever on the back?

I'd buy a handful of them. Along with a couple hoodies and you know maybe a mousepad or magnetic koozie. Yeah we need magnetic koozies for sure.

can we please, please, please get a pocket tee.... with something small on the pocket... and the large picture or whatever on the back?

X2 maybe a pocket with our comp D name on it lol and big ol logo on the back filled with sponsors off the site??

One problem is that you get a hundred people saying they'll buy this or that...so we have this or that made then that hundred people is more like 10...and we're left with a ton of stuff people backed out on.
I don't think another order should get be made unless its prepaid by the people wanting stuff cause lord knows when it's time to pay up the majority of people bail out.

One problem is that you get a hundred people saying they'll buy this or that...so we have this or that made then that hundred people is more like 10...and we're left with a ton of stuff people backed out on.
I don't think another order should get be made unless its prepaid by the people wanting stuff cause lord knows when it's time to pay up the majority of people bail out.

I understand.... what about getting a design idea, then doing a pre-order?

I would have no problem doing a pre-order. When Phil gets ready I'm in.

There is already a design, and it kicks arse. I'm down for a pre-order as well. But I wouldn't put any effort into this until long after the holiday season.

Regardless of the who and the where, I just want some **** to wear. You'd think with all the badassery floating around this site we'd have enough swag to pimp our stuff like the lesser forums.

also, will someone please make in a black shirt with white text (stencil font, all caps)

THIS
IS
COMPD

That's all I really want.

Regardless of the who and the where, I just want some **** to wear. You'd think with all the badassery floating around this site we'd have enough swag to pimp our stuff like the lesser forums.

also, will someone please make in a black shirt with white text (stencil font, all caps)

THIS
IS
COMPD

That's all I really want.

That would be cool.... pocket tee.... competitiondiesel.com on the pocket..... This
Is
CompD. on the back....

Back