CompD Sweatshirts/Long Sleeve T-shirts now available

Thoughts?

Sorry brother you missed out. Might do another run in February, maybe sooner, but for sure not until after the holidays and I am walking again. My lovely Wife packed every one of those so they would ship out early.

I believe yours went out today Mike.

The Cupcake Tower is our company that we started in our basement and built my 50x50 shop!!!

DANG IT, I thought I was getting a surprise from one of my sisters.... I was hungry for some cupcakes too.... Didn't put two and two together since I got the mail today saying I had to go pick it up.

The hoodie is awesome, I dont think Ive taken it of since I got it yesterday. LOL

order #1101 arrived on my doorstep just in time to wrap for the wife for her Christmas present. Travis tell Joy thanks for boxing em up

guess i should of got off work and checked the back door before i posted!! thanks guys the lady loved the pink one too!!!

Got mine today.....I didn't realize it said "long sleeve"...oops :bang if I had noticed that I would have ordered the hoodie instead. LOL

Thank you Travis & Joy!

i would be interested in a compd hoodie or 2 as well, so the cup cake tower business is doing well? sounds like something you might see on shark tank on abc.

We would really like that, not only for the money, but then I could have my shop back full time. Those thing are everywhere out there.

Got mine today! I hope they shrink

The sweatshirts should shrink a little bit, the long sleeve shirts are pre shrunk so those probably won't.

order #1101 arrived on my doorstep just in time to wrap for the wife for her Christmas present. Travis tell Joy thanks for boxing em up

Good deal. Love the avatar. That guy is awesome.

Mine is riding in the dryer as we speak. woot

I was worried about yours being a little big on ya. Damn skinny people!!!

Thanks Travis! Just got mine also.

The sizes were perfect! Thanks for your help buddy :cheers

Last edited:
Back