Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Are there many people going out on Friday night? I hope to go for a good number then, and slow down to race on Saturday in QD.. No cage.. I'm hoping there will be quite a few diesels out that night to play with the gassers..

Are there many people going out on Friday night? I hope to go for a good number then, and slow down to race on Saturday in QD.. No cage.. I'm hoping there will be quite a few diesels out that night to play with the gassers..

I'll be out Friday night. I'm hoping there will be a good number of diesels too, to spank the gasser trash and burn some rice. Since I can't race, I'll be videoing everything I can.

Burner... you're goinging to Bama?

I would hope so, he lives 30 miles away LOL LOL

No clue on a CompD camp, just look for the ugly blue Dodge with a ranchand and the pretty blue Dodge with a ranchhand, pretty sure there will be somebody around.

I can't leave Fort Worth until after 6 pm........ :( But I will get there as quick as I can!

No, its the grandparents that are watching the monsters..... they don't get off work till like 5 *sigh*

No, its the grandparents that are watching the monsters..... they don't get off work till like 5 *sigh*

Ain't you in Texas? Don't y'all just leave yer kids to roam for themselves when yer gone? lmao

I can't leave Fort Worth until after 6 pm........ :( But I will get there as quick as I can!

Call it about 11 hours of driving then. From here to the eastern edge of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is just about 6.5 hrs and Birmingham is about 4.5 more. Should actually be quicker than that for you though since you will be interstate all the way.

As long as I can avoid the law dogs........ i'm hoping for somewhere around 9 hours of driving time. Mapquest says 11 I think.

And no, my children are trying they're damnedest to be juvenile delinquents, they require supervision.

As long as I can avoid the law dogs........ i'm hoping for somewhere around 9 hours of driving time. Mapquest says 11 I think.

And no, my children are trying they're damnedest to be juvenile delinquents, they require supervision.

lol you'd better get a radar detector girl.

Nah, I just get in behind someone else who is hauling ass....... We call it bear bait, it's a family tradition passed down thru generations in order to avoid traffic tickets on road trips.

I will. Unless I somehow get lost heading from Bham airport down to Steele. Is it down? lol I'd better get a map.

What time will test and tune start? What about Thursday...is it even an option?

Back