Complete 2nd gen VGT setup. Small 24v injectors.

ThisPreston

Rookie
My dodge is getting an overhaul and I am going bigger. I have the stand alone fleece controller with shifter mount potentiometer and brake switch. It comes with everything you need to bolt it on to your 2nd gen.
He351ve- was a low mile takeoff from bean
T3-t4i adapter
Passenger side charge pipe
Only known issue is some wires were running against my air filter that come off the side of the charger. Has not affected function at all, but could be addressed while the charger is off.
I'll start the bidding at $1000 for everything, with your stock charge pipe in trade.
I also have a small set of injectors maybe 50-75 horse over stock. Don't recall hole size or count. Low miles.
I'll start these at $250 plus cores. Buyer pays actual shipping. Will be at TS and fleeces event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have to. You could just buy this ****. Will consider trades on sxe 363, Weston's 6x.013s Hamilton 182-214

I have the same setup (turbo and controller on my 01). I love it. GLWS

I have the same setup (turbo and controller on my 01). I love it. GLWS

Absolutely the best smoke free towing setup I've had on this truck. I will definitely miss the exhaust brake.

Bump. Charge pipe not included. Turbo, adapter, controller, billet shifter mount $700 plus shipping.
c8db6be0bc8f354714320b43c4248491.jpg
ef6698b11ba467ae0aab4598da90ac82.jpg
10f5958d375fb8d8c7ab0849e287157b.jpg

Would this work on a 12valve? If so how much for just controler, adapter and watever else it takes to swap? Got a turbo.

The small injectors are sold. The turbo and controller are still available. Make an offer.

For you 2nd gen guys, this is a great set-up... and worth the price. Controller alone is 500+, plus the cost of the turbo, you're saving money here!

Back