Complete 3rd gen NV5600 swap parts

okie18

Changing the truck to an auto. So I'm selling all the 6 speed parts.

Will include:

-adapter plate
-transmission Around 80K miles, I'll get the exact milage when I get back to the house.
-crossmember with mount
-clutch pedal
-stock or southbend hydraulics
-shifter and console
-driveshafts
-stock clutch around mid 30's on milage. I'll check later. Never slipped.
-bd short shifter

Asking 4K base, depending on what you want parts wise. I'll trade for a black 03-05 auto console, possibly driveshafts depending on what truck you've got. Located in Burleson, TX. I'll ship on your dime if you want. Thanks

Hey bud, have you dont the swap yet? I've got an 03 auto that im swapping a g56 into. I've got all the parts from my wrecked 05 already, just need the stupid little stuff like the apps from an 03-04 6 spd and yadda yadda yadda. Im down in the austin area. any chance you need some auto parts?

How much for everything except driveshafts?

Pm sent

Hey bud, have you dont the swap yet? I've got an 03 auto that im swapping a g56 into. I've got all the parts from my wrecked 05 already, just need the stupid little stuff like the apps from an 03-04 6 spd and yadda yadda yadda. Im down in the austin area. any chance you need some auto parts?

I've got all my parts already, so I don't need any. What are you looking for? I'm keeping my apps, just looking to sell the parts listed.

Alright, here's an updated list and price $3600 base

-adapter plate
-transmission
-crossmember with mount
-clutch pedal
-shifter
-stock or southbend hydraulics
-bd short shifter
-stock clutch

Pm me price on just the tranny, just lost 6th gear this morning in mine

Back