Complete Running 2005 CR Motor For Sale

bigtexss

Juicebox Garage
Up for sale is the complete running 5.9 out of my wrecked '05. Engine has 214k on it. Recently had brand new oil pan gasket, rear main seal, and cam seals replaced by a dodge mechanic less than 3k ago (can provide his info for confirmation if needed; he's a member on CF). The motor has seen nothing but synthetic oil since its very first oil change when it was new off the dealer lot. Im the 2nd owner, and have many years of receipts from the previous owner to verify.
To the best of my knowledge everything is OEM original except for the injectors, pushrods, valve springs, and water pump. I thought i had an injector issue and swapped in a stock set with 90k on them. As I was swapping them out, it turned out I had a broken pushrod, so my set of Hamilton 110# springs and a set of brand new Hamilton pushrods (purchased directly from Hamilton) were installed at the same time. Motor ran strong and smooth. The only issue that I can think of is the very small front main seal leak. honestly, leak is too strong of a word for it.
As of now the truck has been sitting for almost a month and I turn the key to spin it over a couple times a week.
Im located just northeast of Austin, TX. THe motor/truck is parked in Coupland, Tx.
Asking price.....$4500 and come pull it; complete top to bottom ready to install and run. I can help to pull it from the truck if buyer would like. I wouldnt mind keeping the springs, rods, and possibly the stock turbo, so the price is a little negotiable at this time if need be. I dont want to ship it, but Im open to suggestions; could work something out if it came down to it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Bump for a good running 'complete' motor. Will come with everything needed to run...mounts, hoses, and wiring.

Some trades considered....guns, ammo, CR performance goodies, or ???.

Back