Complete Running Caterpillar C7/Allison 3070

adamsmarshall

Drilling Crooked Holes
A good friend of mine has come across Cat C7/Allison 3070 running complete setups out of the military MRAPs

These are all low mileage (20,000 miles or less) combos. These are a 24 volt system combo. There are 65 of these available and likely to have 500 more before long.

Price is $3200 per and shipping must be arranged by the buyer. They are located in Brenham TX and we WILL NOT part them out.

If anyone else in interested there are also LOTS of rockwell axles available as well as complete 44" military tire and wheel setups (all run flat) I can get prices on these also if you like.

Fastest way for a response is by PM

IMG_4974_zps4a74977c.jpeg

photo1_zps4e1a5edc.jpg

photo2_zpsdb313f25.jpg

Last edited:
Looks liek a fun start to a Zombie Apocalypse Vehicle!!

Those little *****es will flat move.

Why are they swapping these? They are still being delivered with this from oshkosh. Thats where one of my turbos came from.

We are about to do certifieds of dueces. Are these a version of certified overhaul?

Monkey Fist Rage

Those little *****es will flat move.

Why are they swapping these? They are still being delivered with this from oshkosh. Thats where one of my turbos came from.

We are about to do certifieds of dueces. Are these a version of certified overhaul?

Monkey Fist Rage

These are not being swapped. They are being SCRAPPED! So to answer your question about being overhauled, no, these are units straight from original build with 20k or less miles on them. Some of these even have zero miles on them.

Essentially normal government waste in other words, but that's a whole other argument.

These are perfectly running engine/transmission setups that were pulled from the MRAPs.

The MRAPs looks like this for reference:

Estimate-of-lives-saved-by-MRAPs-lowered-NR22FJSF-x-large_zps790ddf73.jpg

Just so we're all clear as to what these came out of.

Also came in the BAE Caymen MRAPs and they really do push those 68,000lb vehicles quite quickly; much faster than the MaxPros we had. I had both for a year in Al Anbar....

How do I make a purchase of one of these combos? Are they guaranteed to have no running issues?

Thanks,
Tim

I don't guarantee them with a warranty, but I can say for certain that each and every one of them came out of a running vehicle.

Back