Compound question

01 dodge

Hey currently running bd super b special witha spring gate tst comp smarty stack with cpp 150s adding meth in a couple weeks when i get home from work whats a good charger to go underneath the special truck will be getting ppumped this summer just a fun truck with some racing and pulling when the time comeswas thinking a s480 any help is appreciated

475/480, I'd say you're exhaust side is gonna be of more concern than the compressor.

Out of my knowledge base anymore to be answering that...

Larger single would be better I'm thinking. You want your power in the higher rpms and don't want a smaller turbo slowing you down.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will fill you in.

Not serious pulling like you guys down south we have a couple a year up here it's just a hot street truck just wanting to cool down my egts alot hit 1600 plus not problem

I don't see a compound set up cooling off your egts that much using your current turbo as a secondary. You are going to be lacking fuel even worse with those little injectors.

What alcohol should I buy?

We can't make an intelligent recommendation without knowing what you're trying to do.

Looking to build 700hp for street and drag not towing going to ppump and go with bigger injectors now what turbo would compliment my super b special
Alcohol...jack Daniel's buddy

Looking to build 700hp for street and drag not towing going to ppump and go with bigger injectors now what turbo would compliment my super b special
Alcohol...jack Daniel's buddy

Not if I'm buying it to share with the wife. She hates the stuff.

Back