Compounds from Black Widow

Igotit

Keep On Truckin'
I just got home from a 2000 mile round trip adventure to Black Widow. I dropped my truck off and I will be having compound turbos installed this week. This was not my first time meeting all the guys in the shop but man they are good to hang out with and their product and quality is exceptional. I just want to put a big thank you out for Brian and Kevin and all of the Black Widow team.

Igotone said:
I just got home from a 2000 mile round trip adventure to Black Widow. I dropped my truck off and I will be having compound turbos installed this week. This was not my first time meeting all the guys in the shop but man they are good to hang out with and their product and quality is exceptional. I just want to put a big thank you out for Brian and Kevin and all of the Black Widow team.

give us a minute....

You said you could do the install in your driveway in 3-4 hours lol

Just poking at ya man!

Good God man, those are niiiiiiicccchhhe

xtremexj said:
I am assuming that those are the Race twins, right?

I am pretty sure that is a racing setup. Mine had to stay within the 3" inducer rule. This truck does not. If my info is correct that big turbo is a Y2K. Lots bigger than mine. It will be awesome to see this thing run when it is done. I think the truck will have plenty of air, it may need to break some new ground to get the fuel to push those big boys to their limit.

I'd be curious to know if they even put the correct weight and or type of oil in.

Originally Posted by Kleetus
I'd be curious to know if they even put the correct weight and or type of oil in.

Ummm...... What does that mean

Yeah?....what's up wit dat?

I use mobil delvac 5-40 full synthetic if that is what you want to know. I think it is right

5-40 is a great all year round oil. Thats whats in all our trucks.

Back