congrats cbtoyz

Bponci

rookie
Second shake down pass and he runs a 10.43@128mph with a 1.4 60 ft. Looks like he's going to be pleasantly surprised once he turns up the wick. Congrats buddy!

CONGRATS COLIN!!!!!!!!!! thats flat movin..
good to have folks like Mr Ponci behind you for sure..
see you guys next weekend!!!!

Thanks everyone. I really do owe any success I have to Brad Ponci and the numerous other people that have help me out: Steve at Gillett Diesel, DDP, Hamilton Cams, Dave Goerend, Steve Kioukis (Awesome Chassis Guy), my brother in law Derek (White Knight), and I'm sure I'm forgetting many others. Without all of these people, I would still be in the garage... suffering. :) Can't wait to see everyone in Redding next weekend!

Congrats!

What was the 1/8th mile ET and MPH?

Now just shave another 4 tenths off that number for Redding when you line up against Max'd Out. It would be good to see a close race between him and a dinosaur in the elusive Super Street Class, also good for Diesel TV!!!

Last edited:
I'm going to have to work on my reaction time before I can give anybody a run for the money...:) I am still getting used to the truck, so I want to work into things slowly. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

IMAG0009.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxqvsHfPrk&feature=g-upl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxqvsHfPrk&feature=g-upl[/ame]

somebody has been doing their suspension homework on this truck! Can you tell us anything about the front suspension?

You sure can tell the suspension is working. That is a great time for the MPH. Awesome job, keep it up!

I haven't had the time or money to work on the front half of the truck. It's still factory 2500 8 lug setup with a few coils cut out of the springs. Hopefully I can address that in the near future, coilovers would be sweet!

Hell yeah! That gettin the boogity on, good job guys Cali is getting a strong low 10-9 secong race field.

Was that pass with the converter unlocked? Are you launching on a transbrake or footbrake? I didn't see the slicks wrinkle up while staging like some do.

Back