Congrats Seth "Spidey" Sullivan

Slowpoke

Properly Valved
Congratulations Seth and Smiity crew on your Pro Street win at Indy! It was a well deserved, hard earned win for a great group of guys!

Georgia boys were there in full force....and put down some very fast times. Just didnt have the luck on their side.

I wish every event had that caliber of trucks show up.

It was some of the best Pro Street racing that I had ever seen. A lot of fast trucks and not that much breakage. Congrats Seth on great times and a great win !

Congrats guys! Good to see that transmission making rounds...we all know power is never an issue ;)

I can't ever get enough of that truck, awesome race guys, congrats on the win, I know I was flying high when I got the chance to race Mr.sullivan in superstreet.

By the way if anyone has video of that can you please post it, I know I broke after the 330ft mark but I would love to have that vid of staying side by side with that truck to the 330.

Again congrats to the Sullivan crew, what a great group, and yes that was the best field of prostreet trucks at one event I have event seen

I can't ever get enough of that truck, awesome race guys, congrats on the win, I know I was flying high when I got the chance to race Mr.sullivan in superstreet.

By the way if anyone has video of that can you please post it, I know I broke after the 330ft mark but I would love to have that vid of staying side by side with that truck to the 330.

Again congrats to the Sullivan crew, what a great group, and yes that was the best field of prostreet trucks at one event I have event seen

You are thinking of Micah which is Seths brother

I really hope to see this truck @ Ennis later this year. Haven't been able to see it in person since DHRA days. It has to be my all time favorite 4x4

One day i'll get to see this thing in action!

Congratulations on the win! that truck has been my inspiration to go fast!

Congratulations seth and team smitty on a well deserved win it was a fight to the end for sure

Back