Congrats to Will!

BFD99

The Stig
I just wanted to say Congrats to Will aka Wunderwood for making a little over 900 Hp on saturday on Maddog's Dyno! I would tell you the mods, but all i could find out was it has dual exhaust and he sprays it... LOL

Forrest Nearing said:
Damn, where were you hiding!?

I was standing right near you by the fence. You were hard to miss with your name on your shirt. lol I was not able to talk to half the people I wanted to.

Hopefully next time we can. I only caught up with some of the main guys I wanted to talk to this weekend right before we were leaving yesterday.

I tried to see Michael and Curtis but everytime I got near their set up, they were busy selling stuff. I didnt want to step on that.

Nationals044.jpg

Word of advice Wunderwood.....get that bucket of marbles rattling under your hood (when you hit the spray)removed before your pistons hit somebody.$.02

Soup Nazi said:
I was standing right near you by the fence. You were hard to miss with your name on your shirt. lol I was not able to talk to half the people I wanted to.

Hopefully next time we can. I only caught up with some of the main guys I wanted to talk to this weekend right before we were leaving yesterday.

I tried to see Michael and Curtis but everytime I got near their set up, they were busy selling stuff. I didnt want to step on that.

too funny... no worries, I maybe talked to like 10 people the whole time I was there, was mainly there to relax, drink some beer, and watch some hot rods make some noise! :)

I didn't go to the DI party because it's an hour from my house, and wherever people are drinking heavily, so will I! :hehe: maybe next year

Back