Congratulations! Smith truck goes 9's ALL MOTOR!

It's hard for me to tell the pic is small. So that was the truck i'm thinking of? All I remember is a incredible launch, so hard that it got loose twice I think, then straightened out and towards the end there was a big pop. We found the truck later on the southside of the participants lot with the hood opened slightly and oil all over the place underneath....

Tcolesanti said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittybuilt
Scheid Diesel for the great pulling motor that we have
Hands down, best line in this thread................. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wait till Comp sees this:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Like Chris posted before, when that truck's on the line you KNOW it's a Scheid engine. Who says you can't run at the pro level without nitrous?? :eek:wned:

brandon.

Tcolesanti said:
Hands down, best line in this thread................. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wait till Comp sees this:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Are you sure they didn't smoke the light and really run an 11.00........just kidding, had to say it as everyone is sqwaking about the predator truck so much. Know you guys have been working hard on that combo!

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
Are you sure they didn't smoke the light and really run an 11.00........just kidding, had to say it as everyone is sqwaking about the predator truck so much. Know you guys have been working hard on that combo!

Jim

Nope...that hood stack really get's the job done:D:D
Chris

Jim Fulmer said:

Jim

That is funny stuff right there Jim LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
That is funny stuff right there Jim LOL

Yea I have to watch it though, don't want him the think I'm a hater.....would like to see the vid. People question the power I make all the time, I guess you have to just deal with the negative stuff or get off the net!

Jim

smittybuilt said:
thanks for the comments guys, just hoping it wasn't a fluke and that the truck can do it again. i would like to thank the people that made that run possible and that is Valvoline supplying the oil and fluids we need and Scheid Diesel for the great pulling motor that we have and to ATS Diesel for putting the power to the ground to cause a traction problem. hope to see everyone again in clay city.

Definately got to give it up to you guys having the balls to run a hood stack on a drag truck, that chit is badazz!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

-Tom

I love the hood stack on it, I wish guys would do it more often.

All that and its for sale too! I bet someone out there would like the world's quickest all motor Pro Street truck!

Amish Elegance said:
Water injection and pump lube like they run, I say yes.

Meth in the mix... not so much.
--------------
Amish is right, Jimmy and Dale Smith are running JUST plain water and some water system lubricant in that water (NAPA's Number 13) to keep the engine cool. There is NO METHANOL being used in that truck because of the risk of bad detonation problems with the static timing.

-------
John_P

massdiesel said:
Congrats guys anyone have a clip I have heard insane ride

thanks scott, yeah, i would like to see some video too, but i don't have any.:bang i guess i need a bigger pit crew.:doh:

EMcBride said:
All that and its for sale too! I bet someone out there would like the world's quickest all motor Pro Street truck!

Is the truck really for sale??

I was just checking my videos and for some stupid reason I have none of the truck making a pass, and I was almost positive I had at least one or two.....grrrrr!

A video would be cool but it just wouldn't do that truck justice. You have to see it in person, flat out NASTY!

Theres one in the video section of the truck get squirrely racing Orange Crush.

Back