Contingency Payout.

Old Blue

Cormier Familly Racing
Anybody have any problems getting there Contingency Payouts from an NHRDA Sponsor? Especially just one of them? I phone this sponsor and left a couple messages but no replies back,I know there still around. Maybe they just don't want to pay a Canadian Racer? Never had a problem with anybody else but just this one? Thanks

Anybody have any problems getting there Contingency Payouts from an NHRDA Sponsor? Especially just one of them? I phone this sponsor and left a couple messages but no replies back,I know there still around. Maybe they just don't want to pay a Canadian Racer? Never had a problem with anybody else but just this one? Thanks

Which one Gabe? Maybe I can help.

Jim

I have had problems with just one of 10 that I have as well. Just sent in my forms from Topeka and put in a note that they hadn't paid me for Mission and we'll see.

I have had problems with just one of 10 that I have as well. Just sent in my forms from Topeka and put in a note that they hadn't paid me for Mission and we'll see.

Which one? I might be able to help.

Jim

Pm sent as well. Maybe they just did'nt want to pay cause the canadian dollar was higher then american dollar? Who Knows?

Back