Control Arm Bushings

duck_04

resident quack
I can't find them, and don't really want to buy all new arms. Anyone have a source for just the bushings?

Thanks. The local dealer told me I would have to buy the whole arm.

Upper or lower? I have bought the lowere bushings individually before. All years 03+ fit. Uppers I have never had go out.

Upper or lower? I have bought the lowere bushings individually before. All years 03+ fit. Uppers I have never had go out.
I want to replace all of them, but the front lower left one is shot.

Let me go thru my invoices and get the P/N for the Lower bushings tonight. The tOol trucks should have an air hammer attachment to remove/install the lowers specifically for dodge. My first set I used a torch, huge vise and some differant sized small pieces of pipe and nuts. Make sure to 'ream' the bore with a little flap disc to get all the burrs out. Makes install much easier.

Just a thought.... Top gun customs arms are only 280 a set with poly bushings, may be worth your while to go that route and not have a problem with them beating out. I had a hell of a time keeping control arms in mine.

Plus they're greaseable... and they look cool.

wolthuis.aspx

Just a thought.... Top gun customs arms are only 280 a set with poly bushings, may be worth your while to go that route and not have a problem with them beating out. I had a hell of a time keeping control arms in mine.

Plus they're greaseable... and they look cool.

wolthuis.aspx
As much as I was trying to avoid it, it looks like this may be my only option. They are priced reasonable in comparison to the other companies...

Back