Coolant spray. Head gasket ?? Coolant bypass

Johnny1

I'm spraying coolant again out of cap, I can not hear the head lifting like in previous gasket failures. It appears to happen at higher revs. Sometimes not so violent as others. Can a lack of coolant bypass be a problem? Or because of one.
I have arp 625s torqued to 150. With efi live from innovative diesel . I've had the head checked twice ... Can Installing te gasket wrong or not perfectly or hygenickly perfect be a possibility . It didn't spray for a solid 30 runs.
Any ideas ??? Help comp d !!!

its a 63/75 when it sprays its still near the redline. i have 125% overs dual pumps. and how do i check cap?

have you done the mods to the water pump yet? "CUT FINS" I'm guessing this is a race truck and you already fixed the weak links in the cooling system "Bypass" Freeze plugs. So the pressure is going to find the next weak link! Surprised you haven't ruptured a hose or the radiator yet! If compression is getting into the cooling system I doubt the head is lifting with 625's torqued that high! has the block been checked decked? I assume the overflow bottle is being blow out first?!

its weird, the overflow isnt overflowing. it all just comes out of the radiator cap. i have had the engine and head checked twice!!! i really think its something stupid. ive had the same guy install my head gasket 5 times in a row. could the shop not be doing it right at all?

Back