Cordova Dragway April 25th

NHRDA

0425b-XL.gif

looking like this should be a fun weekend ...... Talked to the boys, the weather should be NICE! ......

So who's ready to go racing.....

I can't wait..... Corey has not posted it yet, but we are having G2G at his shop on Friday night................... Details SOON..............

We will be having a open house/get together at the shop Fri night for anybody wanting to come out. Probably throw some food on the grill and hang out.

Cordova will also be open Fri night for test and tune if anybody needs to make some passes.

My address is 505 W Main St. Geneseo, IL 61254

I would imagine a bunch of us will end up back at the shop on Sat. too

Ok. Our hotel is the Super 8 by your shop where we stayed last year during the search for power.

Well I made it...... The weather is GREAT..... Guys if you are on the fence, the weather is AWESOME. Off to get goodies for the open house.

Well I am at the track and we are DRY. We have the radar up and its all moving North of us. We will be dry ALL day. Look forward to seeing everyone at the truck.

It was a great day at the track today. A couple of sprinkles around 3:00 held everything up for about 10 minutes but that's the only thing we saw weather wise all day.

Back