Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

Or you? :hehe:

Looks like the wifey is coming!:rockwoot:

Ah we have jokes and stuff, I see.

Well I'm glad there will be females there... My girlfriend is liable to lose her mind if not. It's her birthday weekend and all lol and I'm dragging her to this.

Is anybody headed to the airport on Sunday? It looks like I'm going to be on a different flight back than the group I'm headed out with.

:evil:
he3azu5e.jpg

Myself, Brad, and Logan are coming down.

There ya go. You can leave your truck at my house and we can get you from the airport and back.

Get this my flight leaves 2 minutes later and lands 4 minutes later than yours and it was 200 cheaper. My only problem is my flight back leaves at 230 and yours is at 7. Thanks Matt!

If you had flown into Lexington, I could have picked you up and dropped you off, because I work at the Bluegrass Airport now. It's a little more expensive though

Get this my flight leaves 2 minutes later and lands 4 minutes later than yours and it was 200 cheaper. My only problem is my flight back leaves at 230 and yours is at 7. Thanks Matt!

Might want to e-mail all that info so I can give it to the social director.

shoot, I may still have to reserve a room. Wheres the general favorite? La quinta?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I got Microtel. Its just down the street from laquinta so I figured I can still party with the cool kids. Haha

Hey Kyle your welcome to crash at my place and I can run you to NashVegas on Sunday.

BTW....we have 4 house dogs LOL

says gates open @ 4 pm Friday and @ 8 am Saturday, does not say anything else.. hope that helps, that's for Franklin, where the pulls are.

Back