COTPC

After attending and running with B.O.B a few times this past year, I must say they are very professional and fair..... :clap:
Payouts are great and tech guys are great aswell, and I love how they get involed with the pullers and interview the winners and hand over the "big" check to them after their class.:rockwoot:

Now I'm not completly knocking central ohio but, just pointing out what I've seen and liked from a puller's point of view, and of course I have not myself ran or atempted to run an organization like either so I have no idea what it takes to put on a show of that size, so please don't take it as me being a smartass or "know it all" just pointing out what I like or think cotpc should do to increase puller or show quality.:pop:

After attending and running with B.O.B a few times this past year, I must say they are very professional and fair..... :clap:
Payouts are great and tech guys are great aswell, and I love how they get involed with the pullers and interview the winners and hand over the "big" check to them after their class.:rockwoot:

Now I'm not completly knocking central ohio but, just pointing out what I've seen and liked from a puller's point of view, and of course I have not myself ran or atempted to run an organization like either so I have no idea what it takes to put on a show of that size, so please don't take it as me being a smartass or "know it all" just pointing out what I like or think cotpc should do to increase puller or show quality.:pop:

We are glad to have you and Thank you for the compliment's.I will tell you your association folk's that I have met with are stepping up to the plate as we are doing..They seem to be highly involved and I think your in for some good things with these folk's.

I came up this summer to a pull with Jared Troyer, and thought you all had a great turnout. Also, after talking to some of the 2.8/3.0 guys this past weekend I had no clue the pay outs where so low. The night I came you all pulled in Urbana, and I bet there was over 40 trucks in 2.6 and 20 or so in the unlimited single class, and several in run what you brung class. I was amazed at the amount of trucks. So in saying that I wish for you all that they ( leaders of the coptc) would follow the rules and payouts so their attendance will stay good and have a bunch of happy pullers. For a crowd of that many at our pulls would be great, and I hope to see a bunch of you all come down and pull with our guys in the seasons to come! Good luck!!

never been done to pull with the bob wondering what they payout and how many places

the cotpc is working on this and is always trying to make it better and things will be better than they were last year.

I agree with persinger on this one. I know you just said there workn on it rob so I wont knock it. Just stating that something does need to happen. I think matt won 150.00 at a hook which he competed with 78 trucks in 2.6. at 20-25 a truck to hook... thats rediculous.

It pays better to tech trucks in the :cheer:cotpc:cheer: then it does to win your class!:what:

Dont get out much, do you?

BOB- Pro and Open diesel trucks-
C $500 $250 $100 $100 $50
Work stock-
D $300 $150 $100 $50 $25

I'll be sure to lower ours to match BOB, glad you guys are happy with low purses, it makes my life easier.

you should spread the wealth evenly across the state then. not just north ohio and pa.. im sure us central ohio guys, indiana and kentucky boys would like in that pot! I told my ex gf what you said tooooo! she wants your number :bow:

forget that on a week day....I agree with needing to start on time though/ weather permitting

For the ones that lack common sense or did not read where I said some pulls not every pull I will restate what I said "It would be cool if the weekend pulls could start maybe around 5 or so, keep the few pulls during the week at 7". Some people make my head hurt :doh:.
Brandon

Back