Couldnt Stay away too long from these things..

TxDiesel007

Uncommon CR problemed
Well..

just became the owner of this truck...

Cars for Sale: 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 4x4 Regular Cab in Logan, UT 84321: Truck Details - 313651378 - AutoTrader.com

these things are too hard to find down here in decent condition and not overly priced..

just wondering if anyone knew or knows of this truck..

and for now it will remain mild

But plans are as follows, typical for a 12v

Smokems 5 x .014s
twins
hamilton cam
headwork
215 pump swap or Seths tuning
timing

lookin for 550-600 streetable... what my old truck was close too..

thanks guys

Was wondering when you'd buy another one. I'm waiting for the phone call from Chevycummins telling me he's tired of ****ing with my old truck and to come pick it up LOL

Its from logan which isnt too far from orem, but i dont know who's it is. looks pretty stock so that's probably why LOL

Its from logan which isnt too far from orem, but i dont know who's it is. looks pretty stock so that's probably why LOL

man...

shoulda had you test drive this thing for me.. but other than the typical stuff ive been through, these things cannot be that bad im guessing...

I got it for a good price, already gettin basic maintainance items for it tho, front end parts, which im sure it will need, a belt, tensioner, oil change, and KDP repair kit...

Im just way out of the loop here for these things.. so im not sure what kinda chargers, and combos are really rippin it up for these right now.. Im guessin a tried and true 35/400 will do for my goals with it, but it will be built one piece at a time..

Mike.. you are right, I love these old things more than a CR...

Was wondering when you'd buy another one. I'm waiting for the phone call from Chevycummins telling me he's tired of ****ing with my old truck and to come pick it up LOL

Hahaha by the time tha comes around the whole truck will have been rebuilt lol

Dude, I havn't heard from you since we got banned from DTR. HA! Thats been a long time ago

thanks guys

it begins again, looks like i better read up, truck gets here in two days, and have ALOT of catching up to do...

well i got this thing last nite...

it drives, as expected.. slow, yet unusually torquey for a five speed 95, alot more than most others ive driven, Goes without saying on it, Truck already has a fuel plate in it, I dont know which kind yet, just off of first glances on the IP, truck also has a four inch magnaflow, a "trueflow" air filter, and a post turbo pyrometer and boost gauge that seems to have a problem moving above 5 psi, unless u really get on it.. gauges are those old school banks style almost identical to the ones my old truck had, so i wouldnt be surprised if the plate is a banks plate as well, AFC is pretty loose on it and housing is in stock position.. breakoff screw has been removed and replaced with a regular screw..

Truck being a northern truck has no AC on it, or working AC per say, has one torn hose, a leaky brake line, and looks like the front cover has never been removed. Vaccum pump has a slight leak only, and probably the timing cover seal needs to be fixed, front end is a little loose as well, but not too bad, has CASE tractor batteries (never seen those before) and no leaks at all at the top end, motor is bone dry, and HG appears to be in tact. temps are cooler than my 05, and overall this thing runs pretty darn ok....

not in too bad a shape at all for the price, just the typical 12v leaks, a KDP kit is coming as well as huskey liners, a genos cup smoothie, tint, and appearance mods for now...

meat and potatoes to come one piece at a time... starting with the headwork.. and proper gauges...

thanks guys!

Back