CPP has a new website!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
On January 15, we will be forwarding all visitors to our Cummins Performance Parts website over to our new site http://www.cppdiesel.com. The idea is to combine all of our sites into one to help manage orders better and provide better customer service. This new site is much more "up to date" and provides better options for shipping (now has real time usps, fedex and ups at checkout). Check out the site today and let us know what you think. Thanks, Jamie

http://www.cppdiesel.com

I dig it. Nice work Jamie.

Thanks man. Let's remember guys, it is still getting updated daily. Lots to do, but as of right now, we have only uploaded the parts from our other site. We haven't even started getting down and dirty with product details etc. This site allows us to do so much more. Here are a few things that come to mind...

1. The old site cost me a percentage on every sale, where this site does not cost me a dime (allows us to drop our prices even further to help our customers)

2. the new site has lots of great features like live chat, full shipping options (yahoo only integrated ups) which helps with international orders (our Canadian customers won't get raped by UPS).

Well damn it. I have a big list of parts, that I've been working on for the past week, in my cart on the old site. Glad I decided to wait till Monday to place the order.

Thanks man. Let's remember guys, it is still getting updated daily. Lots to do, but as of right now, we have only uploaded the parts from our other site. We haven't even started getting down and dirty with product details etc. This site allows us to do so much more. Here are a few things that come to mind...

1. The old site cost me a percentage on every sale, where this site does not cost me a dime (allows us to drop our prices even further to help our customers)

2. the new site has lots of great features like live chat, full shipping options (yahoo only integrated ups) which helps with international orders (our Canadian customers won't get raped by UPS).

As a Canadian,Thank you........ UPS is brutal

Well damn it. I have a big list of parts, that I've been working on for the past week, in my cart on the old site. Glad I decided to wait till Monday to place the order.

Yeah, sorry about that. The new site still operates just fine until the 15th. You can use the discount codes on the new site though, old one don't have the discount.

As a Canadian,Thank you........ UPS is brutal

Yeah, I know man. I hear it every day from you guys. lol That is actually the main reason we had to do something. Yahoo had us so limited on what we could do, it was a shame. This new site is gonna rock once we get everything situated. My crew will also only have to work half as hard, which will free them up for other things like tracking etc. Nothing but positives about the new site.

The idea is to combine all of our sites into one to help manage orders better and provide better customer service.

So when calling about order information one doesn't have to wait on hold for 2 hours to talk with someone? Awesome, maybe I'll start getting parts from cpp again.

I don't know about recent service, but Jamie got a fuel pump to me the next day one time, and I didn't call him till late that afternoon. Can't really beat that.

So when calling about order information one doesn't have to wait on hold for 2 hours to talk with someone? Awesome, maybe I'll start getting parts from cpp again.

I hope your service is faster nowadays.

Exactly why we added the chat feature. If you can't reach us at any time, chat is active all day. If you guys don't get a answer on chat right away, let me know. I have 4 people answering chat all day long. If you need a call, let them know right away on chat and they can call you. I'm doing my best to make contacting us possible. We get hundreds of calls a day, so we are hoping that chat will get half of those calls taken care of so that we can get to everyone.

X2 on cpp always having fast shipping. Usually gets to me a day or 2 before the estimated delivery date

Web page dosent look bad. I bought a 12v head from you guys years ago. It took almost 4 months to get it from you and when I got it someone forgot to O ring it. So I hope it's just better.

Is the chat only store related? Or can people login with automotive troubles? LOL

I'm sure you'll get more response than you do when you text me at 11:45 PM when you are just getting to work. LOL

Jamie, you better specify chat hours for this guy. ^^^^^

Is the chat only store related? Or can people login with automotive troubles? LOL
You are scary. lol
X2 on cpp always having fast shipping. Usually gets to me a day or 2 before the estimated delivery date
Thanks man.
Web page dosent look bad. I bought a 12v head from you guys years ago. It took almost 4 months to get it from you and when I got it someone forgot to O ring it. So I hope it's just better.
Yeah. We had some trouble for a while there, but we are doing much better now. The business took off fast and caught us off guard for a while there. I'm not saying they are on the shelf, because we can't keep up even today, but we are doing much better.

I'm sure you'll get more response than you do when you text me at 11:45 PM when you are just getting to work. LOL

Jamie, you better specify chat hours for this guy. ^^^^^

I see that. He scares the **** out of me. lol

Just placed my order on the new site. I like it. Some products are kinda "hidden" in different sub categories than where they should be, but no biggie. I found everything I needed.

Back