CR block heater cord

pretty sure I have one I took off my truck. you pay the shipping + a dozen personally guided bird hunts, and you provide the beer.

Will, if you hunt with me you'll never want to go back to those stub tailed dogs again..

Let me know if you find it.

Good call on mi amigo!

Good call on mi amigo!

Yeah local kid was b!tchin about his 05 not having a heater plug one day and the dealer wanting like $80-100 I think? I laughed at him...pulled out my cell phone and call Jeff right in front of him. Jeff goes "oh yeah like $20 to your door" I looked at the kid and said give me $20...he pulls out his wallet and hands me cash I tell Jeff put it on my card and ship it and put some damn tastycake's in there for goodness sakes!! LOL :hehe:

Yeah local kid was b!tchin about his 05 not having a heater plug one day and the dealer wanting like $80-100 I think? I laughed at him...pulled out my cell phone and call Jeff right in front of him. Jeff goes "oh yeah like $20 to your door" I looked at the kid and said give me $20...he pulls out his wallet and hands me cash I tell Jeff put it on my card and ship it and put some damn tastycake's in there for goodness sakes!! LOL :hehe:

What's funny was when I was talking to my buddy I was thinking about Jeff, and figured it would be cheap, and come with Tastycakes, but I'm sure you've noticed I forget stuff and crap... Well by the time I got home and started screwing with my stuff, and remembered he needed one 3 days later...

I started the thread killing time bored at a party.LOL

Back