CR Cylinder heads / Fuel rails

undrpsi

I've got 3 CR fuel rails with PLV and Pressure sensor - $125 shipped

I've got 4 CR cylinder heads - all came off of running motors - $400 plus freight

Any questions? Feel free to PM.

Justin

any of the heads come from a 610 truck?

Yep - I've got one off of an 06 for sure.

I'm still trying to figure out how to tell the difference between the others. They all look the same to me. Anybody know if casting numbers are different or any other way to differentiate?

I've got 3 CR fuel rails with PLV and Pressure sensor - SOLD

I've got 4 CR cylinder heads - all came off of running motors - $400 plus freight
1 Sold - I've got 3 left.

Do you know the story on the 06 head? I've got somebody looking for a head and just want to make sure it's in good shape. Any pics of it also? Brian

Do you know the story on the 06 head? I've got somebody looking for a head and just want to make sure it's in good shape. Any pics of it also? Brian

Hey Brian - it came off of a running motor. I know the engine had about 105K on it. I haven't sent it to a machine shop it that's what you're getting at. I can take pics if you want, looks like a CR head though, lol. Send me your email address and I'll send some over this afternoon.

Justin

Nah it's not a big deal with the pics. Just didn't know if you already had any of the deck. I was just trying to get the low-down on it. I'll let him know. Thanks, Brian

Just found one more fuel rail in the shop.

Complete with PLV and sensor. $125 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All fuel rails sold. Still have heads, bump to the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back