CR Engines

TXDSLSHOP

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a couple engines laying around I need to get rid of.

The first one is a fairly complete 2005 ISB 325 from a customers truck. It relieved itself of the #4 Rod through the side of the block. It is missing the starter, power steering pump, rail relief valve, and one fuel line (#4 maybe?), other than that it is pretty complete. It has most everything else. I can't make any guarantees but the head, injectors, CP3, etc... should be good.

The second one is a complete running when pulled 2006 ISB 325 that had excessive blow-by. It was pulled last week and replaced with a low mileage engine from a wrecked truck. This engine is fairly complete, fan to clutch, turbo, engine wiring harness, sensors, injectors, fuel system, etc... It is missing the ecm, starter, alternator, power steering pump, A/C Compressor. This would be an excellent builder. I will take a couple pic's Monday.

Entertaining offers while I decide what they are worth to me. Jeremy.

I need to get these engines out of my way. How about $3500 for the pair, you pick them up! Jeremy.

Open to reasonable offers on these engines before I throw them on ebay. Jeremy.

Yea if you or some one can find an ecm for the one with blow by i may be interested

I still have them. The 05 has an ECM and the 06 doesn't. Duvall, I can try to locate an ECM. Jeremy

Want to let me use a set if the injectors as cores and then give you my stockers to put in it once I get em switched?

Scott, I have a set or two of cores. I will check them and let you know. Holla at me Monday. Jeremy.

Well, I guess he changes his mind. Haven't heard from him in a couple weeks. They are back on the market. Someone needs these! Jeremy.

Would you be willing to sell just a head. I am looking for an '05 or '06 head for my '03. Let me know. Thanks

I do not have a head, and these are sold once again. Sorry. Jeremy.

Ok, these are available once again. Buyer backed out. $3500.00 obo Located in Madisonville, TX. Jeremy (936) 348-8968

I know someone needs these. Lots of good parts on the 05 and the 06 was running when pulled, needs a rebuild. Make me an offer, cash talks. I will not ship these. Jeremy.

The 05 is now gone. I still have the 2006 and will take $2500.00 cash. Come and get it. Jeremy.

Back