CR or Hx40 stainless flange

homewrecker

gear jammer
Need a weld on cr or Hx40 exhaust flange made from stainless for my hot pipe. Hot pipe o.d. is 3.5" . Replacing the marmon and using an internal gate housing . Can't find any other than mild steel. Im sure someone on here could machine me one out.
uploadfromtaptalk1448999370132.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had just been looking for one of these. Called everyone from Verocious to Stainless Diesel. No one makes them. You will have to have some one machine one for you.

I had just been looking for one of these. Called everyone from Verocious to Stainless Diesel. No one makes them. You will have to have some one machine one for you.

Yeah. Hoping some of the machinist on here see it. May send RonA or Bruce Bock a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been looking for one too for quite some time never had any luck. Everyone's afraid to machine stainless for some reason.

Been looking for one too for quite some time never had any luck. Everyone's afraid to machine stainless for some reason.

I'm really surprised that no one makes them, you can get just about anything but that flange in ss.

I'm really surprised that no one makes them, you can get just about anything but that flange in ss.

I've been looking for the s400 compressor v band in stainless too with no luck, I have found the s400 5 inch stainless exhaust flange though.

Back