CSI's testing Times

CSIDODGE

We went to Muncie tonight an made some passes and we are very happy yet dissappointed ! I think we might be pushing the limits of what lockup clutches can hold with this big motor we built . Needless to say we are not even running our full potential yet ! :hehe: These passes were made with only 100lbs of boost an only 30 degrees of timing so our engine isnt even working hard yet ! We have an extra TC to stick in it for pinks all out this weekend But it might only last a few passes tho .

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 325
  • SCAN0002.jpg
    SCAN0002.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 298
Get some! Good times guys. Got a few good photos of your engine at the gas station in Bowling Green also.

Bad A$$...this truck is gonna be sweet to see in person. Congrats on the good #'s..can't wait to see it when it is really being pushed :rockwoot:

july 17 2019

nice times, might be a little slow for for the future

dude...you pulled a 14 and a 12...big improvement in one night...but whoopty doo... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: one smartazz in every bunch

wicked times man

Very nice! Have any idea what convertor type/style you might have to go to next to get it to live?

very nice times.. this thing's gonna fly when you get all the bugs worked out

Holy piss... that is flying Congrats guys!

Those HX82's seem to be working well for you, 1.5X 60' times are impressive. Can't wait till you click off a 1.4X 60' and you go low 9's. How much boost are you launching with?

Thanks guys ! We are gonna see if ATS has somthin up there sleeve for us an go from there ! I am confident they will provide :rockwoot: Our deciding factor for pinks is do we detune it as much as possible an maybe run it with no lockup ??? or do we run it like we are gonna make progress an maybe be done in two or three passes but some damn good passes ?? What do you think ?

Those HX82's seem to be working well for you, 1.5X 60' times are impressive. Can't wait till you click off a 1.4X 60' and you go low 9's. How much boost are you launching with?

We are using our s480 and hx82 combination right now . As of right now we are launching with between 30 and 65 lbs of boost .

Thanks guys ! We are gonna see if ATS has somthin up there sleeve for us an go from there ! I am confident they will provide :rockwoot: Our deciding factor for pinks is do we detune it as much as possible an maybe run it with no lockup ??? or do we run it like we are gonna make progress an maybe be done in two or three passes but some damn good passes ?? What do you think ?

show them what a diesel truck can do ;) aka run low 9s back to back

I wonder if in 10 years we'll still be saying "show them what a diesel can do."

9's, nice! Which pinks are you going to?

Back