CSP5 P0602 Code

Tobin

5.7 IDI Powaa!
Finally got around to creating a CSP5 tune for my '06. Every time I flash it, I get a P0602 check engine light. I clear it and it goes away. I have tried a new stock base tune off tune file depot and tried checksum enabled and disabled. If I full flash with just the stock tune file (no CSP5 OS), I get no CEL. Only happens with the CSP5 tune. Everything (firmware and hardware) has the latest updates on it.

Any ideas?

Tobin

Yes, everything has been updated to the latest updates.

Tobin

From what I found this code P0602 can be from low voltage when flashing the truck.

Have you performed the CVN Calculation restore in the base tune?

Have you performed the CVN Calculation restore in the base tune?

I could have sworn I performed the CVN Calculation restore and Updated Checksum in the stock tune before converting the stock OS to the CSP5 OS when I got the CEL the first time. I guess I did something out of order as I went back and took my ECM stock tune and performed the CVN Calculation restore, Updated Checksum, converted to CSP5 OS, and then reflashed the ECM with no CEL.

Thanks for the help!

Tobin

I could have sworn I performed the CVN Calculation restore and Updated Checksum in the stock tune before converting the stock OS to the CSP5 OS when I got the CEL the first time. I guess I did something out of order as I went back and took my ECM stock tune and performed the CVN Calculation restore, Updated Checksum, converted to CSP5 OS, and then reflashed the ECM with no CEL.

Thanks for the help!

Tobin

Glad it worked out for you

For some reason I remember this code and thought it was tied to lift pump, but this is off the top of my head..

Back