cummins 6.7 rocker arm assemblies

cetaneaddict

Causing my own headaches
looking for a complete set of 6.7 rocker arm assemblies with bolts for my 5.9, new or used is fine. If used I'd prefer if possible lower mileage set. I've seen some on ebay. I'm not sure how to tell if there knock offs or actual cummins assemblies.

Wasn't the early vp style the ones everybody wanted.? Maybe I'm way off.

From the limited research I did. It was supposedly the 6.7 ones but they fit 98.5-18? They have a groove to help feed oil to the bearings on the rocker arms. maybe I'm getting confused too? I come from the land of dinosaurs......

Last edited:
Have you called Jeff to see if he has any new one's in stock? It has been a few years but when I was building a 6.7 to replace my 5.9 I had to replace a single set and compared to used I could have bought an entire set. Prices I am sure are way up now though.

Have you talked to Mark Nixon, he usually has sets but doesn't post here too often anymore.

4995602 is the part number on the set. You'd need six all together. I have none on the self right now, but I could get them in a few days. Cummins recently had a price increase, so I'm guessing about 90.00 per pair.

1998-1999 were USA cast units, with the fixed tips.
2009 (ish) through 2018 were Brazil cast units, also with the fixed tips.

I replied to cetane's PM.

Mark.

Last edited:
Back