Cummins drag truck

Fj40mon

Hello guys. I'm new to the forum. I have been a transmission builder for drag racing for years. I'd like to build a cummins powered drag truck. I did a little research and found most of the pro mod trucks are using 6.7 based engines. What is being done to reinforce these blocks for large amounts of boost? Where can I go to get the knowledge I need to build a competitive engine?

Hello guys. I'm new to the forum. I have been a transmission builder for drag racing for years. I'd like to build a cummins powered drag truck. I did a little research and found most of the pro mod trucks are using 6.7 based engines. What is being done to reinforce these blocks for large amounts of boost? Where can I go to get the knowledge I need to build a competitive engine?

:pop::pop:

Time to start reading.

Most are sleeving them down to a smaller 5.9 style bore, filling the stock blocks, deckpkating, or buying an upgraded block from Hamilton, wet and solid versions.

Back