Cummins/Duramax Efi Live V2 controller

holsky

I've got a blue V2 that has Cummins/Duramax software on it, don't really need it any more. I haven't used it since the csp5 switch came out for my truck so it probably needs updated.

Will take $1000 bucks shipped for it. I do have paypal.

Can get pictures up tomorrow if necessary or PM me with your number.

Thanks,
Austin

Also I forgot to add that I have the Starlite Diesel basic/advanced books that I will include.

C916A153-644D-4BDA-8ADE-C5D3163C3723.jpg

Come on guys, someones gotta want this! These run 1400 new without the books. And can tune up to 250 licenses.

I need new tires in a bad way.!

You have no idea how bad I want this.

Wish I wasn't a poor college student.

Bump.

$900 Shipped FIRM with insurance&tracking number! This weekend only. :Cheer:

Last edited:
Come on guys, someones gotta want this! These run 1400 new without the books. And can tune up to 250 licenses.

I need new tires in a bad way.!

I'd still need to buy each license though right?

I'd still need to buy each license though right?

Yes, you have to buy each license for each truck you tune, the license just unlocks the VIN so you can tune the truck. Which they are $125.

EDIT: This goes with any V2 you buy, When you buy a V2 brand new they come with 2 free license, after that you have to pay for each license.

Last edited:
I know you said firm at $900 but I have an offer for you if you are interested PM me.

Actually originally the cummins/duramax v2 comes with 4 licences, 2 for cummins and 2 for duramax which totals out to $500 so 900 really isn't a deal if it has no licences
Yes, you have to buy each license for each truck you tune, the license just unlocks the VIN so you can tune the truck. Which they are $125.

EDIT: This goes with any V2 you buy, When you buy a V2 brand new they come with 2 free license, after that you have to pay for each license.

Actually originally the cummins/duramax v2 comes with 4 licences, 2 for cummins and 2 for duramax which totals out to $500 so 900 really isn't a deal if it has no licences

Yes I know if you buy it with both your going to have 4. But if you know your math then 1400 with 4 free license then you subtract the 500 then there is your 900 bucks d!ck weed. Go fuk with someone else's for sale thread.

Originally it was bought used as a duramax v2, so then I added cummins to it. And when I bought it licenses were only 100. So thanks for your input. And actually this is one hell of deal because if your out to tune other trucks your stupid for not charging them for the license...

I've seen v2s on here go for 500 bucks with no licenses and one software. So I'm not out of the price range. :poke:

Last edited:
Okay dumb ace since you can't comprehend this I'll dumb it down for you , you're trying to sell a used product for full retail which is probly the reason no one has bought it. Not saying you should give it away but this is by no means a good deal when I can have a brand new v2 for the same price, if that's not stupid enough for you; the 900 you want plus the cost of 4 licenses would be 1400 which is what a brand new one would cost that has tuned zero trucks and still has a warranty. Wasn't trying to be a dik in the first place just stating facts but you brought it upon yourself, have a nice day

We've got the books back in stock if he hasn't sold them and his V2 already.... they're on our website.

Holsky, if you haven't sold the V2 already, I'd consider asking a little less for it if you can unless you're including the books, which for anyone wondering, are $199 for the books... so add that to what he's asking and really, the deal isn't that bad at $900. Just saying that for the record as I am the one that makes those books and sells them...

We've got the books back in stock if he hasn't sold them and his V2 already.... they're on our website.

Holsky, if you haven't sold the V2 already, I'd consider asking a little less for it if you can unless you're including the books, which for anyone wondering, are $199 for the books... so add that to what he's asking and really, the deal isn't that bad at $900. Just saying that for the record as I am the one that makes those books and sells them...

Thanks Zach!

I figured out that I'm just going to keep it around because it is just too handy to have and if I ever have any problems with my truck or the few trucks that I have tuned with it.

Back