cummins engine diaper.

LMAO max this aint gonna fix your oil leak... i talked to guy at DRE earlier today actually about same thing he needs someone to make him a pattern and send to him and he'll make them.. Was gonna call me back later today he was at heart dr. with his dad..

No it wont and I will still be working on it but in the meantime nothing pisses me off more than getting backed up after a burnout.

Using google I found this!

[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/+dodge_makes_it_cummins_shakes_it_diaper_cover,872285846"]http://www.cafepress.com/+dodge_makes_it_cummins_shakes_it_diaper_cover,872285846[/ame]

Owe common yop guys?. I must have saw three cummins trucks at world finals that had diapers.

Call DRE and talk to them. They are very nice people. They however will need pics and measurements of your setup. That's what im going with in my build. Heres a link..Ordering Engine Diapers

I have one, once I go and get it from Jades house I can take measurements and pictures for you

If you have tham make you one make sure to tell them to keep the pattern as I will want on as well, maybe see if they would give you a deal on a group buy. I am sure a lot of guys need one. I would be up for one as soon as they are available.

I really truly thought that this was a joke once I saw the thread. But ohh my goodness was I wrong! LOL

I will look and see who made the one we have it doesn't fit very well but its there. It would work better in a vehicle without the cross brace right under the pan.

The race truck runs a Champion Industries (thank you Torrey, I couldn't recall for the life of me), and was purchased through CT performance. They run a pro street truck (with the same diaper), and Aaron is active on CompD from time to time.

It fits well, and once you have the mounting tabs in a good location is quick to install and remove when necessary.

The race truck runs a Champion Industries (thank you Torrey, I couldn't recall for the life of me), and was purchased through CT performance. They run a pro street truck (with the same diaper), and Aaron is active on CompD from time to time.

It fits well, and once you have the mounting tabs in a good location is quick to install and remove when necessary.

Thanks for the lead. We have one on the way. This company has a template for our motors on file.

Back