Cummins modded Floor-it CP3 and I.I. 65lpm nozzles 350hp

PRINCETON_JAKE

Im in Zimmerman MN 55398 for pick up or shipping purposes. My number is 612-280-7908 ill try uploading pictures or can text

Im changing a lot on my new truck, going from more of a puller only to a reliable lower powered street/towing truck. All parts were on or for a 2006 5.9 cummins

*5.9 cummins Floor-It diesel "stage 3" CP3 injection pump. the pump had low miles and was just sent to industrial injection to get checked out. it is still in the box and has not been installed. They say its within all specs and good to go. The pump HAS a fitting on it and I can include the high pressure dual feed line (to the fuel rail) it may require a rail fitting or removing/moving the over flow valve or pressure sensor. $1000

*set of very big Industrial Injection injector nozzles, they are a matched set of six, they have LESS THEN 800 miles. they are 65LPM or 350 horsepower over stock. $800

http://www.alligatorperformance.com/product-p/iij-0433175516r5.htm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
The pictures of the pump are BEFORE I the pump came back from industrisl injection. I will get more pictures, its sealed in the box fresh back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
Bump, trades for 62 to 66mm S300 wastegated turbo or 75+ turbo (possible going twins) or EFI live/programming dual cp3 kit

Pump is Sold/traded

Nozzles $750 shipped! Under 800 miles!

Looking for S300 turbo 60 to 66mm (waste gated) or good/new duramax CP3 or efi live

take it nozzles are from your 06? so wont work on my early 04..

Yes they are from my 06 I've READ they will work on an 04, the 06 has a tighter spray. I DON'T know from experience if they will work or fit your injector bodies.
I would call industrial injection.

I believe Jason Czerak is running 06 nozzles on his 04 to run more timing.

Back