Cummins Power ????

So you start out having issues with the shift key, spelling an grammar while asking CF questions, insult mods and a guy with a 1k hp CR, then you seem to sorta figure things out a little, then you go nuts with the caps lock?

You do a lot of tug a truck?LOL

Hey Dont Bes Talkin Schit About Tug A Truck! Its Redneck Yet Its Diesel Motorsports. Its Drag Trucks With Big Balls Hangin From The Hitch. Its A Diesel Powered Rail With A Rebel Flag On The Side. Waahhhoooo. You Like Naaasssscccaarrrrr? I Gots To Go Watch Some Wrastling And Practicing Hooking Chains With All My Bros

dieselhead117 said:
lmfao then where do i get off?

You should have exited long ago. Hey man, if you're cool with ~30% of your Comp D post history being shots at a fellow newb, thats on you. Don't expect it to bump your street cred by equal proportion.

that was supposed to be in all caps? lol, not sure what happened. my laptop must be newb proof

Whats up compd? No new info yet? I have been searching for info, theres not much out there for what i am trying to do. I hope to find some useable info if not try and try again.

Yeah, we have all sorts of new info in the past 12 hours! You've been told what you need. RPM is your friend. As is search. The attitude is not your friend, and won't help you.

Yeah, we have all sorts of new info in the past 12 hours! You've been told what you need. RPM is your friend. As is search. The attitude is not your friend, and won't help you.
Well thank you for the info. I would also like to point out that i do not have an attitude!!

:bang:bang:bang:bang

You don't? Since when?

You have problems with the shift key, caps lock, and you seem to think we owe you info after you insult us. I don't see this going well for you.

You've been told you have the wrong turbo, you've been told to drop the attitude that we owe you anything including the time of day. Yet you plow on thinking it's gonna win you brownie points? Wrong.

You say you're not here for the drama, but as long as you continue on like this you'll be here for our entertainment, not for us to tell you how to build your truck for free. Since all it takes is money, call someone and tell them to sell you the parts package you need.

You don't? Since when?

You have problems with the shift key, caps lock, and you seem to think we owe you info after you insult us. I don't see this going well for you.

You've been told you have the wrong turbo, you've been told to drop the attitude that we owe you anything including the time of day. Yet you plow on thinking it's gonna win you brownie points? Wrong.

You say you're not here for the drama, but as long as you continue on like this you'll be here for our entertainment, not for us to tell you how to build your truck for free. Since all it takes is money, call someone and tell them to sell you the parts package you need.
Your title says it all. loud mouth. You can call it what ever you want. The question was this is what i have what size injectors do i need.any fue lupgrade .I never said i wanted to sell my turbo. I was also told that the turbo would work with the gear ratio of the top load. So just because i asked for your help doesnt mean i am going to take everything, that everyone tells me. Every ones has there differnt opinions and thoughts. I was hoping to find somthing like my truck.

Im really sorry if you think any of this bothers me! I am getting info. Thats what iwanted. Some good, some bad, and some that i could care less of.

Quite a few over that mark. The mod you insulted, the guy you made fun of for the old pic in his avatar is knocking on a grand and hasn't sprayed yet and a few others...

Is pointing out that my title is loudmouth supposed to be an insult? I made it that a while back in the midst of a fued with someone. I thought it was fitting and funny.

I like the way you are acting like a 600-700 CR is hot stuff. I'm not knocking them, but that aint exactly impressive anymore. I bet Tyler could get a CR thereLOL

Back