cummins powered 78 ford crewcab pics

crewcabxlt

finally figured out how to load pics,i hope.

Attachments

• big red_003.JPG
    big red_003.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 52
pickup.jpg

Think you can hook me up with this swap as well LOl

thats a clean old ford, where in wyoming?

Cheyenne. Truck sits in my old mans shop right now. Runs and everything just lost interest in it tired on the old 390 thats in it leakin oil all the time. Was thinking of doing a 7.3 swap but now i think im going to go with a 12v when i get a house with a big enough shop/garage to do the swap in. Had the truck forever need to drive it more just dont like my neighbor hood already had a windshield broken and a car totaled outside in the middle of the night.

That looks like a awsome tow rig. looks like the one they are building on TrucksTV right now.

thanks, heard of the one on tv. no dish so ive never seen the program. putting ford on dodge frame will be tough. the engine is 5-6" farther forward on the dodge.they will have no room for intercooler !

thats my dream truck. i've got a 77 and a 78. just need to get graduated from college so i got the $$ to do it.

thanks,its alot of fun. passing people towing a trailer uphill is nice. the truck drives great too. i put a dana 60 under the front. i still need to hook up a/c. we only reall need it in july and august but i would like it. i have the parts to do it. ive got a 76 crewcab and another cummins to build another one for my wife when i get time.

thats my dream truck. i've got a 77 and a 78. just need to get graduated from college so i got the $$ to do it.

Trust me it doesnt get much better LOL

That is definatly a nice rig. My truck is only a half ton so im debating to to a cab swap or put the motor in the frame i have and box it in. I will also need a dana 60 front ect ect. So im just waiting for the right time to pick up a rolled common rail or a 12v hopefully with a good frame to build the body off of.

Back