Cummins quick connect fuel tester fitting...

stackx2

Does anyone know of a source for the quick connect fittings for testing fuel pressures. The part # is 3164621 and Cummins wants $128 for one! It looks almost identical to an air hose coupler.
I've search Google with that number and it just comes up as different parts.

Thanks guys!

John

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374522039140.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374522039140.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
Hit a bone yard and cut a shrader valve off a fuel rail (Gasser)silver solder it to the fitting you intend to use.Any fuel test gage should do it.

The female is 1/8" npt. You can get the male in 1/8"npt and a couple different metric oring sizes. Do you need just the female fitting?

Yes, I just need the female quick coupler end. I dont want to switch out the male end that is on the truck because every truck at the shop has the same fitting. I want to be able to use the pressure gauge on all of the trucks without having to unscrew the Schrader valve on the truck. I already bought one at Cummins but I would like to buy a couple more, and it would be nice to find a source that is cheaper.

John

No other place has them I believe cummins are the only ones that use them I may be wrong tho. I gotta pretty good set up of gauges at work but the shop paid for them.

And just to clarify it looks like a mini quick coupler for hydraulics it is not a normal Schrader valve.

John

Back